You know we all have one. We just don't always like to talk about it in the presence of men. Some are artistically simple, and others get better with age. It's really nothing to keep locked behind closed doors!
That's right: all women have a favorite macaroni salad recipe. Wait -- what did *you* think I was talking about?
I've tried out plenty of recipes over the years, but hands down this is the simplest and tastiest macaroni salad I've ever come up with.
Stacia's Macaroni Salad
l 1b rotini, prepared according to package directions
1 bottle Kraft Light roasted red pepper Parmesan Italian dressing (or if you can't find it, fat free Zesty Italian tastes amazing, too)
Half a jar of Kraft Olive Oil Mayonnaise
4 oz shredded carrot (BUY IT, don't shred it)
1 pkg of grape tomatoes, halved
1 1/2 cups chopped raw broccoli
1 1/2 cups chopped raw cauliflower (you can thaw out a bag of frozen if you want -- I wont' tell)
1 large can of sliced black olives, drained
1. Mix it all together and chill in the fridge, or if you're really impatient, the freezer.
2. Eat it.
What? You were expecting mine to be more difficult? Hmmmmm....
Monday, May 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment