So simple, yet amazing. I love to use the leftovers to make Pulled Pork Sandwiches (just shred the leftover meat with two forks, mix with your favorite BBQ sauce, and cook on low for an hour or two in your crockpot).
Harvest Pork ROast
3-4 lb pork shoulder roast
1 cup apple juice
4-5 lbs red potatoes, quartered
8 frozen corn on the cob niblets
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/2 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp ground sage
1. Place roast in bottom of crockpot. Arrange potatoes around roast.
2. Pour apple juice over roast and potatoes. Sprinkle with pepper, rosemary, and sage.
3. Arrange corn on top of roast and potatoes.
4. Cook on low 8-10 hours, or high 6-8 hours.
I usually make a cream gravy for this using 1 cup of the drippings, 2 cups of milk, 1 beef bouillon cube, and 3 tbs of corn starch (I usually add dried minced onion and pepper to it). Mix together and cook and stir over medium high heat until thickened and bubbly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment