I love ribs. I hate grilling. I love slow cooking. This recipe accommodates all of that love and hate!
There's nothing better than slow cooked ribs smothered in this tangy sauce served over a bed of rice. Stick to your ribs home comfort cooking!
Beer BBQ Country Ribs
3-4 lbs country style pork ribs
1/4 c spicy brown mustard
1/4 c soy sauce
1/4 c honey
1/4 c packed brown sugar
2 bottles of your favorite BBQ sauce (I use Jack Daniels)
1 large onion, sliced
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 tsp black pepper
8 oz beer (I use Corona -- anything with a strong, smooth taste will work)
6-8 cups prepared rice
1. In bottom of 6 qt crock pot whisk together mustard, soy sauce, honey, and brown sugar. Add onions, garlic, and black pepper. Add BBQ sauce.
2. Add beer, whisking until smooth.
3. Place meat in crockpot, turning with tongs to coat with sauce. Cook on high 4-5 hours.
4. Serve ribs with sauce over prepared rice.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment